Best Full Face MTB Helmets under $100 – Introduction
There is something so exciting about being on your bike, challenging yourself to tackle the hardest courses. If you are an avid biker, you must know how important it is to have the right gear. A full-face MTB helmet will keep your face safe from the rocks, tree branches, and the impact of a fall.
Finding the right helmet can be difficult, taking into consideration the options available. We will simplify the process for you by looking at what we consider are the best, all under $100.
Top Full Face MTB Helmets under $100 – Reviews
Demon United Podium Full Face Mountain Bike Helmet
• EPS foam liner for comfort
• Weight 2lbs
• 13 air vents
• CPCS certified
• Removable liner for easy cleaning
• Adjustable liner
• Comes with helmet bag
The Demon United Podium Helmet is a budget buy, making it suitable for entry-level helmets. You get excellent protection, and the 13 vents allow for easy breathing, and keep you cool. You can easily remove the liner for cleaning. The EPS foam interior allows it to adjust to fit the shape of your head. Due to the adjustable visor, you can use it with goggles or glasses.
- It is not very light
- Its size may be misleading
Razor Full Face Youth Helmet
• Weight 1.8lb
• CPSC and DOT safety standard compliant
• Adjustable strap and visor
• Extra-wide viewpoint
• 17 air vents
• Extra padding on the inside
The Razor full-face helmet targets the youth market. It has excellent features such as 17 vents for airflow, padding for safety and comfort. It comes with an adjustable visor with a viewpoint that is extra wide for better visibility. The helmet is lightweight and complies with CPSC standards. Despite being sold at a very affordable price point, it does not compromise on the features you get.
• Excellent safety ratings
• May not be comfortable for smaller heads
• May scratch and dent
O’Neal Tactical-Helmets Sonus Deft Mountain Bike Helmet
• ABS shell
• Multiple air vents
• Fidlock magnetic buckle
• Removable liner
• Exceeds EN1078 bike helmet safety standards
• Easy to keep clean due to the removable liner
• Optimal ventilation and cooling due to multiple air vents
• High quality and attention to detail
• Single hand release due to Fidlock magnetic buckle
• Cutting may be tight if you have an irregular head shape
Bell Servo Adult BMX Helmet
• CPSC compliant
• Ages 14 years and above
• Size 22 to 23 inches
• Fully integrated ventilation system
• Neckroll padding
The Bell Servo Adult BMX helmet offers excellent protection for ages 14 and above. It comes in matte black, which is very attractive to look at. You get to keep cool due to the ventilation system. You also get excellent padding for comfort and warmth if you will be cycling during the colder seasons. The padding is removable for easy washing.
• Easy to keep clean
• Excellent protection due to the padding for the head, neck and jaw
• Limitations with regards to design and color
• Not approved for using on motorized bikes
We have looked at what we consider as some of the best full-face MTB helmets when shopping on a budget. Our top pick is the Demon United Podium Helmet. It is affordable, easy to keep clean, and works well for entry-level riders. Our second pick would be the Bell Servo that offers protection for your head, neck and jaw at a very friendly price point.
When shopping for a helmet, ensure that it conforms to the safety standards, which is an excellent indicator of the kind of protection you can expect.