By Tonya Carroll
The word “biking” gives you a sense of workout exercise, a growing sport, and a mode of transport. But as it is gaining popularity for being an ideal thrilling sport, there are many things to consider before opting for it. This sport is all about pedaling and balancing. It needs full concentration and stamina so that a rider can have a thrilling experience of going down forested trails and biking on rigorous off-road terrain.
Here is a list of top rated biking gear every mountain biker should have:
Choose mountain bike on the basis of gear shifters, brakes, tires, and material used.
- The Schwinn Men’s Protocol 2.7 Mountain Bike features full suspension frame for a smooth ride, alloy crank makes it lightweight and the best highlight is 21-speed Shimano EZ- Fire Trigger Shifters.
- Vilano Mountain Bike Ridge 2.0 is a totally a fun and functional bike which can be used for trail riding as well as commuting to work. It offers smooth gear shifting with Shimano EF-51 shifter.
Shorts must be appropriate, comfortable and flexible for enjoying your riding session.
- SANTIC Cycling Shorts are available for both men and women. They have smooth padding which ensures no saddle sores. They also have silicone leg grippers and are antibacterial in composition.
- Dinamik Men’s Biking Shorts are good at flexibility as well as hygiene. They also offer UPF 50+ for regular exposure to the sun. They are lightweight with excellent cushioning and the fabric is breathable.
It is the seat of the bike where you sit for a long time during a riding session; therefore, it should be comfortable.
- WTB Speed Comp Mountain Bike Saddle is made from dual compound soft-shell base which makes it sturdy. The high-grade steel rails don’t add any weight significantly. These saddles are a comprehensive package.
- Deruicent Thicken Bike Saddle has a great combination of high-grade steel, PU leather and abrasion soft sponge which adds proper elasticity to the seat for relieving the pressure on the prostate and hips. Additional features are that it is lightweight and durable.
Bike grip is an essential element of the mountain bike as it enhances your biking experience as well as adds a safety feature.
- Ergon GA2 Grips have UV stable rubber element and amazingly soft bike grip. It has an ergonomic design which offers a uniform grip on the handle. It is lightweight and easy on your palm.
- Race Face Half Nelson Locking Grips are well geared for weather variations and gives excellent gripping in high moisture environment too. They are super thin in the build which leads to efficient grip on the handle.
Top Rated Biking Gear for your Little One’s Ride – Baby Bike Trailers:
If you want your baby with you on the adventurous ride, you must a choose baby bike trailer carefully.
- Instep Sync Single Baby Bicycle Trailer has molded rims and a quick release wheel makes it convenient to handle. The canopy provides safety from uninvited bugs. It is lightweight and ideal for short distances.
- Instep Take 2 Double Baby Bike Trailer has proper seating for two small children below four. This trailer needs no assembly and is also easy to store.
Image Source: Pixabay
Tonya Carroll is a freelance writer and an adventure blogger. She is fun loving, ambitious, and loves to go on outdoor adventures and share her experiences through honest blog posts. She has done hiking, biking, fishing and many such adventures around the world and aims to inspire fellow adventurers to get the best experience.